Do I have to leave a security deposit if I have booked my car hire with Premium Pack?
No. When booking you car hire with fully comprehensive insurance, Premium Pack, you do not have to leave any kind of security deposit.
Even if there is no security deposit to be paid, for the premium car hire services, there will be an excess of up to 300,00€.
This excess will be applied to the car hire groups: F1, G, H, H1 y M1.
What are the premium car hire?
Are vehicles that have an economical value higher than the standard cars or with a different driving method.
Group F1 – Mercedes GLC
Group G – Mercedes Clase C
Group H – Mercedes Clase V
Group H1 – Opel Vivaro 9 plazas
Group M1 – Piaggio Liberty 125cc, scooter rental in Calpe
What does the fully comprehensive insurance, Premium Pack includes?
- Car hire with no security deposit
- Up to 2500km per rental
- Local taxes and airport fees
- Replacement vehicle in case of breakdown or accident
- Servicio de asistencia en carretera
- Second driver free of charge
- Free cancelation
What does the fully comprehensive insurance Premium Pack does not include?
- Lost or broken keys
- Driving under the effects of alcohol, drugs, legal or illegal
- Theft with keys
- Theft caused by losing the keys of the vehicle
- Traffic tickets. In case of a ticket you will be charged 15€ for the expenses caused
- Damages caused to the tires because hitting an object
- Damages caused to the engine by drivers negligence
- Any object from the car, mobile or not (parcel shelf, fuel tap, vest etc.)
- Personal things
Can I drive out of Spain with the car hire?
If you have booked your car hire with the fully comprehensive insurance, Premium Pack, you must also book the Cross Border extra.
It is only allowed to drive to Gibraltar, Portugal, Andorra a South of France.
Under no circunstance will be accepted to drive the vehicle to any of the islands or Ceuta and Melilla.
Please note that any corss border must be accepted by Victoria Cars.